Volgograd State Technical University
400131, Russia, Volgograd, Lenin avenue 28, VSTU
Tel/Fax: +7 (8442) 23-00-76.
- Astrakhan State Technical University
- Samara State Technical University
- Saratov State Technical University
- The University of Parma
- The University of Stuttgart
- The University of Warsaw
- Tupolev Kazan State Technical University
- Universidad Politécnica de Catalunya-UPC
- Volgograd State Technical University
- Professor Romà Puiggermanal
- Professor Zoran Ribarovic
Goals and Tasks
The main objective of the Project is in the transfer of educational experience of the advanced EU universities in the field of ecology and complex nature management into the universities of the countries-partners.
It has been planned to ensure the training process on the level of European standards on the basis of curricula harmonization, experts’ professional skills development, up-to-date training methods introduction, development and publication of necessary educational data, technical re-equipment of the training laboratories, development and introduction of educational process current methods and students’ knowledge assessment. Besides it has been also planned to introduce and to develop the short-term courses for improving qualification of experts working in the field of ecological management.
The main principles of the Bologna Declaration will be implemented in the project, namely: Modular structure of the Curricula; ECTS as the basis of planning educational hours for students and a means for providing mobility; Introduction of the EU based quality assurance system.
Specific Objectives of the project
- to modernize curriculum for M.Sc. Courses in Ecology on basis of the 3-cycle course system and on basis of the EU ECTS model to achieve course recognition within the consortium
- to upgrade RU educational methodic (teaching methods and material) in ongoing (self)modernization according to the European experience
- to overcome fragmentation of EU-RU HEI & RU HEI and enterprises through international collaboration between the consortium and enterprises by training highly qualified specialists for the interdisciplinary system of ecological management of the Volga-Caspian basin, i.e. students (employability) & employees of industrial enterprises