Volgograd State Technical University
400131, Russia, Volgograd, Lenin avenue 28, VSTU
Tel/Fax: +7 (8442) 23-00-76.
- Astrakhan State Technical University
- Samara State Technical University
- Saratov State Technical University
- The University of Parma
- The University of Stuttgart
- The University of Warsaw
- Tupolev Kazan State Technical University
- Universidad Politécnica de Catalunya-UPC
- Volgograd State Technical University
- Professor Romà Puiggermanal
- Professor Zoran Ribarovic
Application for Master’s Degree – Program 241000.68 “Energy and resource conservation processes of chemical technology, petroleum, and biotechnology”.
In order to apply for Master’s Program each student must have higher professional education. Citizens of RF with Bachelor or Specialist Degree may qualify for state-funded places.
The students are selected on a competitive basis. Applications for funded places may be submitted from 10 June till 10 July. The applicants are required to take interdisciplinary exam according to the study program. The applicants are enrolled according to the results of entrance exams in the following order of preference: applicants, qualifying for funded places; applicants, applying on a fee paid basis.
Master Students of learning group EKOM-5 – download list.
Subjects and Supervisors of Master’s Theses of learning group EKOM-6 – download document.